There are endless luxuries that can be added to your master bathroom through a design or remodeling project today! Remodeling or designing your master bath into something unique and beautiful can easily set your home apart from others in the area. Here are some topics to focus on when developing a master bathroom:
- Light Fixtures: Deciding what kinds of fixtures you want and where you want them placed is a very important design decision that you have to make when lighting your bathroom. Dimmer switches and heat light fixtures are two particular additions that you should consider adding to your light fixture list because of their usefulness.
- Flooring: There are many choices in flooring material that can be laid out in a bathroom. Tile, granite, linoleum are three popular options but there are many other choices besides those that you can use to personalize the bathroom.
- Sink Countertops: Sink countertops endure a lot of use overtime and finding the appropriate material for your countertop is important because of that. This should be designed along with your cabinet and shelving in the process of coming up with your master bathroom ideas.
- Shower Glass Door vs. No Door: Deciding whether you want an enclosed shower with a door or an open shower that requires a curtain is an option many encounter as well.
- Cabinets & Shelves: Allow your master bathroom to have more space for personal storage through creative cabinet layouts and more drawer space. Picking out the material that your cabinet and shelves are made from is also important when creating a more unique bathroom to your liking.
- Luxurious Bath Tub: Make it so that your master bathroom feels like a spa every time you take a bath by installing a jetted or deep soaking-style tub. While homeowners enjoy oversized tubs for their comfort and special features, such tubs carry the added bonus of increasing the home’s resale value.
- Fogless Mirror: Eliminate the annoyance of exiting your daily hot shower and having to wait for your bathroom mirror to de-fog.
- Windows: Adding in a bay window to look out of from your sunken tub can bring beauty to any master bath. Skylight installation is a nice way to bring in natural sunlight and allow your bathroom to be more energy efficient.
- Vanities: Whether you want a single or shared vanity is your decision!
The ideas above are just a few features to think about when considering your master bathroom ideas, but the possibilities don’t end there.
Taking your ideas for a remodeled bathroom and making them a reality not only guarantees that you’ll be happy with the newfound leisure that your remodel brings, but the value of your home will go up because of your luxurious new bathroom too! Don’t delay!